Manage Your IT Assets Using Salesforce.com and Samanage
More and more businesses are choosing Salesforce.com as their software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform. In fact, over 63,000 customers currently use the various hosted applications that Salesforce.com offers. Now, these companies can maximize their investment in cloud computing, while enhancing the way they track their IT inventory, by organizing and managing their assets from directly within their Salesforce.com account.
Our IT asset management system seamlessly integrates with the Salesforce.com environment. This allows organizations to incorporate data directly from SAManage into Salesforce.com, providing them with an efficient way to:
- Review the configuration, location, usage details, and repair histories of PCs, printers, servers, and other assets.
- Immediately track changes such as upgrades or re-assignments. All modifications to assets in inventory are automatically captured in real-time, and uploaded into Salesforce.com.
- Link assets to support requests, with asset-to-cases lifecycle tracking capabilities that expedite issue resolution.
With SAManage IT asset management for Salesforce.com, inventory and configuration data is dynamically collected and imported into the Salesforce.com application. So, companies have complete, unhindered visibility into their entire IT infrastructure. IT professionals can easily view, analyze, and update critical asset inventory information at any time, right from within the familiar Salesforce.com interface.
As a result, Salesforce.com customers can accelerate the troubleshooting and resolution of support cases, minimizing user downtime and eliminating business disruptions, while improving the efficiency of IT support teams and optimizing the performance and value of vital technology investments.
Visit our Web site to learn more about SAManage, and how our powerful SaaS IT management software can provide dramatic benefits for Salesforce.com users.
Online IT Management and Help Desk Software
Discover how on-demand IT Asset Management and Help Desk software from SAManage can help you gain instant visibility into your assets and improve your service levels.
Sign up for a free trial of SAManage.
- Dealing With Equipment That’s at the End of Its Lifecycle
- Customer Success: Native Corporation Finds Supportive and Affordable IT Management Software
- 4 Key Ingredients of an Effective Help Desk
- Convincing Executives that IT Asset Management Is a Good Investment
- 7 Products that IT Pros Wish Would Just Go Away Already
- SUBSCRIBE TO BLOGRSS Feed
- Change Management
- Enterprise IT Software
- Google Apps IT Integration
- Hardware Asset Management
- Incident Management
- Issue Management
- IT Best Practice
- IT Contract Management
- IT Help Desk
- IT Insights
- IT Inventory Management
- IT Knowledge Base
- IT Management
- IT Management Software Features
- IT Management Software Integrations
- IT Mobile Management
- IT Security and Risk Management
- IT Self-Service
- IT Service Catalog
- IT Service Desk
- IT Social Integrations
- IT Software Customer Success
- License Compliance
- License Management
- Press Release
- Problem Management
- Product: Samanage IT Management Software
- SaaS / On-demand IT Management Software
- Software Asset Management
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Top Games in the Enterprise, According to Samanage Data
- Workplace Wellness Tips for Your IT Team
- Service Catalogs vs. Service Portfolios: What’s the Difference?
- What is the Real Reason BMC Software Went Private?
- What Does It Take to Work at an IT Help Desk?
- Customer Success: American Clock Manufacturer Finally Finds Great Time Management Tool
- Why Web-based Mobile Applications Beats Native Applications
- 4 Things to Be Thankful For
- The Department of No: Why Do IT Professionals Get Bad Press?
- What Is IT Change Management?
- (+) 2013
- (+) 2012
- (+) 2011
- (+) 2010
- (+) 2009
- (+) 2008
- (+) 2007