After months of hard work and dedication, we are pleased to introduce the newest addition to our IT Management Suite – a powerful new IT Service Management solution. Based on the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), the world’s most widely adopted set of policies and practices for IT service management, and fully integrated with our core on-demand IT management system, this new solution makes it faster and easier to improve service delivery levels and align IT support activities with key business objectives.
Key features of the new SAManage Service Desk include:
- ITIL-based – including Incident, Problem, Change, and Release Management, with an integrated Knowledge Base and Service Desk.
- Company portal - users can submit support requests via a personalized support page, and log in to the portal to view real-time incident status.
- Collaboration - users can collaborate with IT help desk members through email, to provide additional information required to resolve the incident as promptly as possible.
- Knowledge capture - comments and resolutions can be captured from each incident, creating a comprehensive information repository that streamlines issue handling.
- Time tracking – IT help desk teams can capture time spent working on incidents, to measure and improve efficiency.
- Automatic tagging – tags incidents and solutions automatically, to better organize information, and make it easier to manage data and find related items.
- Email integration - automatic email notifications about incident creation, updates, and new comments enhance communication.
- Asset service history – incidents and problems can be associated with assets, for end-to-end tracking of service and repair histories.
- Customized support flow - ticket types and auto-assignment rules can be customized, to optimize support processes and share workload with other team members.
- Flexible setup – personalize and configure your service desk to meet your current support processes and business needs.
Unlike other IT service management tools, which are complex and difficult to navigate, we’ve designed this new solution to be intuitive and user-friendly, with an interface that’s as easy to use as Gmail, Facebook, and other popular Web applications. And, because it is built on the same multi-tenant infrastructure as our IT Management Suite, it offers the same performance and reliability our customers have come to expect.
Existing SAManage clients can immediately begin leveraging these new capabilities at no additional cost. Non-customers interested in using the new IT Service Desk can find out more at www.samanage.com.
- SUBSCRIBE TO BLOGRSS Feed
- Change Management
- Enterprise IT Software
- Google Apps IT Integration
- Hardware Asset Management
- Incident Management
- Issue Management
- IT Best Practice
- IT Contract Management
- IT Help Desk
- IT Insights
- IT Inventory Management
- IT Knowledge Base
- IT Management
- IT Management Software Features
- IT Management Software Integrations
- IT Mobile Management
- IT Security and Risk Management
- IT Self-Service
- IT Service Catalog
- IT Service Desk
- IT Social Integrations
- IT Software Customer Success
- License Compliance
- License Management
- Press Release
- Problem Management
- Product: Samanage IT Management Software
- SaaS / On-demand IT Management Software
- Software Asset Management
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Top Games in the Enterprise, According to Samanage Data
- What is the Real Reason BMC Software Went Private?
- Service Catalogs vs. Service Portfolios: What’s the Difference?
- What Does It Take to Work at an IT Help Desk?
- Customer Success: American Watch Manufacturer Finally Finds Great Time Management Tool
- 4 Things to Be Thankful For
- Why Web-based Mobile Applications Beats Native Applications
- The Department of No: Why Do IT Professionals Get Bad Press?
- What Is IT Change Management?
- 5 Must-Have Features for Asset Management Software
- (+) 2013
- (+) 2012
- (+) 2011
- (+) 2010
- (+) 2009
- (+) 2008
- (+) 2007