Can Your Existing Service Desk Tool Do All This?
SAManage product designers and engineers have been especially busy lately adding a ton of new additions and improvements to our suite of SaaS based ITAM/ITSM solutions. So busy, in fact, that some of our customers (and some of us) are having a little trouble keeping track of it all. With that in mind, here are some highlights of the new features we’ve been adding:
Designed especially for smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices, SAManage Mobile puts all the power of SAManage in the palm of your hand. From managing inventory with integrated QR and bar code support to collaborating on service requests, SAManage Mobile does it all — and there’s no need to even install any additional software.
Google Apps SSO and SAML
SAManage’s SSO and SAML/identity provision allow a more secure, password-free workflow. Already using Google Apps for your company’s productivity and collaboration? now you can extend it with a SaaS ITSM service that integrates seamlessly with Google Apps.
SAManage Remote Support
With SAManage SaaS remote support, techs can work out issues as if they’re sitting right in front of the affected machine — from anywhere, using any device with a supported browser.
SAManage now offers private comments, which are not visible to incident requesters, for internal correspondence between incident owners.
Automatic Asset Classification and Tagging
SAManage features a self-populating and self-updating asset dictionary that automatically detects new assets and applies the appropriate tags to any subsequent instances of that asset for all SAManage users.
IT Service Catalog
With SAManage’s IT service catalog, users can automate the service request and service delivery functions across their service organizations. Use it to provision new virtual servers, automate an employee on-boarding process, request new computer or mobile device, and more.
Integrated IT Asset Management
SAManage’s integrated IT asset management system lets users track assets and service/repair history with one tool, reducing duplicated effort and data entry errors.
Customizable Self-Service Portal
With a customized self-service portal, companies can offer a branded, always-open service tool to employees and customers and increase service request visibility and productivity in the bargain.
Cloud for Clunkers
Don’t let the above list make you think we’re going to rest on our laurels. Far from it: in fact, we expect the pace of innovation here at SAManage to increase! So keep an eye out for new features in the months and years ahead. And if your current ITSM solution doesn’t offer all the features that SAManage does, why not ditch it and take advantage of our Cloud for Clunkers Replacement Program?
- SUBSCRIBE TO BLOGRSS Feed
- Change Management
- Enterprise IT Software
- Google Apps IT Integration
- Hardware Asset Management
- Incident Management
- Issue Management
- IT Best Practice
- IT Contract Management
- IT Help Desk
- IT Insights
- IT Inventory Management
- IT Knowledge Base
- IT Management
- IT Management Software Features
- IT Management Software Integrations
- IT Mobile Management
- IT Security and Risk Management
- IT Self-Service
- IT Service Catalog
- IT Service Desk
- IT Social Integrations
- IT Software Customer Success
- License Compliance
- License Management
- Press Release
- Problem Management
- Product: Samanage IT Management Software
- SaaS / On-demand IT Management Software
- Software Asset Management
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Top Games in the Enterprise, According to Samanage Data
- Workplace Wellness Tips for Your IT Team
- Service Catalogs vs. Service Portfolios: What’s the Difference?
- What is the Real Reason BMC Software Went Private?
- What Does It Take to Work at an IT Help Desk?
- Customer Success: American Clock Manufacturer Finally Finds Great Time Management Tool
- Why Web-based Mobile Applications Beats Native Applications
- 4 Things to Be Thankful For
- The Department of No: Why Do IT Professionals Get Bad Press?
- The 10 Most Common Tech Support Issues
- (+) 2013
- (+) 2012
- (+) 2011
- (+) 2010
- (+) 2009
- (+) 2008
- (+) 2007