I have an iPad. Most of my friends and coworkers do too. So why should I care about the failure of Microsoft’s Surface? If I was an IT admin, I’d probably even be happy that I don’t have to figure out how to support yet another new platform in my organization. But what…
Geo-location is pretty much exactly what it sounds like: a way to know where things are at any given time. Even if you aren’t familiar with the term, you’ve probably wished you had some sort of geo-location device when you can’t find your keys or your toddler’s favorite teddy bear.
In business, geo-location maps can…
The Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery model has become commonplace for countless business applications.
Business applications from accounting to IT help desk management can be hosted in the cloud.
Businesses of all sizes use SaaS delivery for their messaging and email systems, accounting software, customer relationship management,…
If your business started out small, you may have managed your IT hardware and software inventory with spreadsheets at first. But spreadsheets quickly show their limitations: they’re error-prone, tedious to update, and don’t create an audit trail. If you’re lucky, you’ll transition to IT asset management software before your company…
Face it: sometimes managing software licenses becomes an overlooked task due to what are generally considered more pressing problems: like keeping business IT functioning every day. However, all the good intentions in the world won’t help if you find yourself the subject of a software company license audit.
Businesses of every size are parties to numerous types of contracts, from software contracts to landscaping contracts. Keeping up with contracts is, frankly, boring work. Thankfully, you can now use IT contract management to do the heavy lifting and keep up with every kind of contract your business is a party to.
- SUBSCRIBE TO BLOGRSS Feed
- Change Management
- Enterprise IT Software
- Google Apps IT Integration
- Hardware Asset Management
- Incident Management
- Issue Management
- IT Best Practice
- IT Contract Management
- IT Help Desk
- IT Insights
- IT Inventory Management
- IT Knowledge Base
- IT Management
- IT Management Software Features
- IT Management Software Integrations
- IT Mobile Management
- IT Security and Risk Management
- IT Self-Service
- IT Service Catalog
- IT Service Desk
- IT Social Integrations
- IT Software Customer Success
- License Compliance
- License Management
- Press Release
- Problem Management
- Product: Samanage IT Management Software
- SaaS / On-demand IT Management Software
- Software Asset Management
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Top Games in the Enterprise, According to Samanage Data
- Service Catalogs vs. Service Portfolios: What’s the Difference?
- What is the Real Reason BMC Software Went Private?
- Workplace Wellness Tips for Your IT Team
- What Does It Take to Work at an IT Help Desk?
- Customer Success: American Clock Manufacturer Finally Finds Great Time Management Tool
- 4 Things to Be Thankful For
- Why Web-based Mobile Applications Beats Native Applications
- The Department of No: Why Do IT Professionals Get Bad Press?
- What Is IT Change Management?
- (+) 2013
- (+) 2012
- (+) 2011
- (+) 2010
- (+) 2009
- (+) 2008
- (+) 2007