It’s great to get feedback about how you’ve handled incidents, which is why we’ve enabled a Customer Satisfaction Survey feature. Once an incident has been resolved, a survey will be sent to the incident requester asking about the service he or she has received. Once enabled, two new satisfaction widgets are added to your main dashboard,…
Each organization has its own special names for IT terms, such as incidents vs tickets. This is why we’ve now made it possible for each of our customers to edit their Self-Service Portal menus and texts, so that it reflects the words end users are used to.
While in the Samanage app,…
Isn’t it great when you invest in a high-quality tool and discover you can use it in many other ways than the use for which you originally bought it?
Sometimes computer hardware and software is that way, too….
Many companies these days use Dropbox and Google Docs to work on collaborations or to share documents with different workers. When it comes to asset information this collaboration and sharing can be very useful to collecting all relevant information in one place. That’s why we’ve added the option to attach Dropbox and Google Docs documents…
Many companies these days use Dropbox and Google Docs to work on collaborations or to share documents with different workers. When it comes to incident information this collaboration and sharing can be very useful – and can even make the difference in how quickly an incident is resolved. That’s why we’ve added the option to…
Every job includes tasks nobody wants to do. When an organization is run well, these tasks are allocated in a fair manner, and everyone grumbles and eventually gets the job done.
Everyone has to clean their manager’s kid’s bedroom once in aw hile … don’t they?
But there’s a point where “difficult” becomes…
We’ll get this out of the way up front: everyone uses “help desk” and “service desk” interchangeably. However, under ITIL, they’re different concepts, though they share many similarities. If you’re working in a brand new business, or if your business has finally realized that someone needs to take charge of the company’s IT needs, then…
So your new start-up looks like it’s going to succeed. Or maybe you’ve been brought onboard at a non-IT company because their IT needs have outgrown “Bob, Who Knows About Computers.” Either way, you may be thinking about building an IT service framework and have an idea that a service portfolio and / or
When you have hundreds or thousands of users and assets in your network, all of whom need to be associated in the system, it’s hard to use a simple drop-down menu to choose between names. That is why we’ve upgraded the system, to make it easier for you to assign names to assets. Check out…
Samanage is a leader in IT service desk software and is particularly noted for its outstanding IT asset management features. But Samanage isn’t limited to IT assets: asset management features can be used for tracking all sorts of assets, from tools to photocopiers to company vehicles.
- Customer Success: Native Corporation Finds Supportive and Affordable IT Management Software
- 4 Key Ingredients of an Effective Help Desk
- Convincing Executives that IT Asset Management Is a Good Investment
- 7 Products that IT Pros Wish Would Just Go Away Already
- How Lack of IT Asset Management Can Cost Your Company Serious Money
- SUBSCRIBE TO BLOGRSS Feed
- Change Management
- Enterprise IT Software
- Google Apps IT Integration
- Hardware Asset Management
- Incident Management
- Issue Management
- IT Best Practice
- IT Contract Management
- IT Help Desk
- IT Insights
- IT Inventory Management
- IT Knowledge Base
- IT Management
- IT Management Software Features
- IT Management Software Integrations
- IT Mobile Management
- IT Security and Risk Management
- IT Self-Service
- IT Service Catalog
- IT Service Desk
- IT Social Integrations
- IT Software Customer Success
- License Compliance
- License Management
- Press Release
- Problem Management
- Product: Samanage IT Management Software
- SaaS / On-demand IT Management Software
- Software Asset Management
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Top Games in the Enterprise, According to Samanage Data
- Workplace Wellness Tips for Your IT Team
- Service Catalogs vs. Service Portfolios: What’s the Difference?
- What is the Real Reason BMC Software Went Private?
- What Does It Take to Work at an IT Help Desk?
- Customer Success: American Clock Manufacturer Finally Finds Great Time Management Tool
- Why Web-based Mobile Applications Beats Native Applications
- 4 Things to Be Thankful For
- The Department of No: Why Do IT Professionals Get Bad Press?
- The 10 Most Common Tech Support Issues
- (+) 2013
- (+) 2012
- (+) 2011
- (+) 2010
- (+) 2009
- (+) 2008
- (+) 2007