As Forrester puts it: “When asked how they plan to purchase management and automation software over the next two years, for the first time “Delivered via SaaS” rather than “Classic perpetual license” was the most popular choice.
ServiceNow, the provider of Enterprise IT service management software, has announced that it intends to raise $500 million by offering convertible debt. ServiceNow says they expect to use the net proceeds from the offering of the notes for general corporate purposes, including potential acquisitions and strategic transactions.
The game plan so…
Many of today’s computer networks are made up of legacy nodes that exist on-site and include computer hardware and network infrastructure (like data communications cabling), as well as the software that orchestrates it all.
Traditional programs and data, along with software designed to act as “virtual” hardware, have often been built on legacy hardware components…
Plenty of workplaces have implemented “bring your own device” (BYOD) policies allowing employees to use personally-owned devices like tablets and smartphones in the performance of day-to-day work.
Mobility not only changes things for employees who use mobile devices, but for the IT service desk too.
The IT service…
Partnership Will Empower Enterprise Customers with Secure, Single Sign-On to Market-Leading SaaS ITAM and ITSM Solutions, and Other Cloud-Based Systems
Movember is an annual, month-long event involving the growing of mustaches during the month of November to raise awareness of prostate cancer and other male cancers and associated charities. By encouraging men to get involved, Movember aims to increase early cancer detection, diagnosis, and effective treatments; ultimately to “change the face of men’s health.”…
Reality isn’t always reasonable, and people are going to have special requests when it comes to IT services. Maybe someone wants a dual monitor setup or a faster graphics card. It’s no big deal when it’s a rare, one-off thing. But people being how they are, if one engineer gets a dual monitor setup, others…
Everyone who contacts the IT service desk wants their problem resolved immediately — and escalated right away if the first point of contact (FPOC) on the help desk is unable to resolve it. But of course, the IT service desk has to prioritize tickets for efficient and effective…
Option Development AS was established in 2007 by a group of consultants and advisors to deliver development, advisory, and consultancy services for the business market. The company provides ICT services to customers in the oil sector, shipping industry, SMB and the public sector. Option Development’s most significant clients are large oil drilling companies,…
- SUBSCRIBE TO BLOGRSS Feed
- Change Management
- Enterprise IT Software
- Google Apps IT Integration
- Hardware Asset Management
- Incident Management
- Issue Management
- IT Best Practice
- IT Contract Management
- IT Help Desk
- IT Insights
- IT Inventory Management
- IT Knowledge Base
- IT Management
- IT Management Software Features
- IT Management Software Integrations
- IT Mobile Management
- IT Security and Risk Management
- IT Self-Service
- IT Service Catalog
- IT Service Desk
- IT Social Integrations
- IT Software Customer Success
- License Compliance
- License Management
- Press Release
- Problem Management
- Product: Samanage IT Management Software
- SaaS / On-demand IT Management Software
- Software Asset Management
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Top Games in the Enterprise, According to Samanage Data
- Workplace Wellness Tips for Your IT Team
- Service Catalogs vs. Service Portfolios: What’s the Difference?
- What is the Real Reason BMC Software Went Private?
- What Does It Take to Work at an IT Help Desk?
- Customer Success: American Clock Manufacturer Finally Finds Great Time Management Tool
- Why Web-based Mobile Applications Beats Native Applications
- 4 Things to Be Thankful For
- The Department of No: Why Do IT Professionals Get Bad Press?
- The 10 Most Common Tech Support Issues
- (+) 2013
- (+) 2012
- (+) 2011
- (+) 2010
- (+) 2009
- (+) 2008
- (+) 2007