2019 Paid Summer Internship Program - Web Development
Cary, North Carolina
Samanage is the Service Success Company, enabling modern organizations worldwide to deliver a superior service experience to their employees. Through unprecedented agility and scalability, Samanage gives service providers the ability to rapidly and consistently deliver the services that employees need to get work done.
Because of the rapid growth that Samanage is experiencing, we are excited to announce our 2019 Paid Summer Internship Program! We are looking for 4 highly motivated undergrads to join our team from May 13th through August 2nd across 4 unique internships. Each role will have a specific project to focus on during this time and will be expected to give a presentation to the hiring manager and their respective department at the conclusion of the project.
This is a great opportunity to gain real-world experience at a quickly growing software start-up that has been recognized by the Triangle Business Journal as one of the best places to work in the Triangle.
As our Web Development Intern, here's what you'll be focused on:
- You will grow in your ability to write code and bring the web to life.
- You will get hands-on web development experience.
- You will expand your knowledge of building and maintaining websites and web application.
- You will work with a dynamic marketing team to create beautiful, functional, and unique web experiences for our existing and future Samanage Customers.
- You will grow in your knowledge of SaaS applications.
- You will hone your skills in paying attention to detail and learning how our customers use Samanage to make their work lives better.
- You will work with an exceptional team of professionals who are disrupting an industry with cutting-edge solutions that amaze and delight customers.
Sound like an opportunity where you would thrive and grow? More importantly, could this be the right next step in reaching your career goals? Good! Let’s be in touch. We’ll share our vision for the future and discover how you can be a part of it.