Billing and Collections Specialist
Cary, North Carolina
SolarWinds’ mission is to make IT look easy by arming technology pros with the solutions they need to solve today’s IT challenges. With more than 250,000 customers worldwide, SolarWinds users are loyal and passionate tech pros, and they depend on our products to solve their day-to-day IT management challenges quickly and easily.
SolarWinds Service Desk (formally Samanage) is a cloud-based IT service management solution built to streamline the way IT provides support and delivers services to the rest of the organization. SolarWinds Service Desk is growing extremely fast and looking for a skilled Billing & Collections Specialist like you to take us through the next steps in building a financially efficient and effective organization. As a member of the Finance and Accounting team, you will play a pivotal role in our mission and influence how our entire organization manages our finances and will directly contribute to our ability to continue disrupting the ITSM industry.
Here's some more about what you'll do and who you'll become:
- Make daily collections calls on past due invoices.
- Update collections comments and contacts in billing system.
- Develop action-planning on outstanding accounts receivables.
- Provide excellent customer care through email and phone communications.
- Meet department and company goals on revenue.
- Work directly with management on month-end closing, with a focus on invoice processing, and scaling the capabilities of the A/R function as the business grows.
- Responsible for collection agency placements.
- Bring exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail with a high degree of confidentiality and patience.
- Bring a process improvement and automation mindset.
- Complete vendor set-up requests.
- Use your excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple departments in a very collaborative environment.
- Continue to thrive on change and new challenges.
- Possibilities for cross-training in other accounting areas such as Accounts Payable.
- Handle administrative needs of the Finance department.
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
- High School Diploma/GED or higher
- 2 years of experience in billing/accounts receivable role in call center or phone support role using telephone and computer systems consistently
- Familiarity with Mac, Google Suite
- Experience with CRM, Salesforce is a plus
Sound like an opportunity where you would thrive and grow? More importantly, could this be the right next step in reaching your career goals? Good! Let’s be in touch. We’ll share our vision for the future and discover how you can be a part of it.