Business Development Representative
Cary, North Carolina
Samanage is the Service Success Company, enabling modern organizations worldwide to deliver a superior service experience to their employees. Through unprecedented agility and scalability, Samanage gives service providers the ability to rapidly and consistently deliver the services that employees need to get work done.
Speaking of scalability, Samanage is growing fast and looking for a highly skilled Business Development Representative like you with a proven track record to provide support to our professional Sales teams as they conquer the market with our award winning ITSM application.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) plays a key role at Samanage. Your primary goal will be to execute on a process to generate as many qualified opportunities for our Account Executive team as possible. This means that you’ll spend most of your time making cold calls, managing email campaigns, and using social media to engage and qualify new prospects before handing them off to the appropriate Account Executive. High levels of energy & enthusiasm are essential. You'll need to be ready to have fun as well as hustle!
- Aggressive outbound calling to prospects in order to identify high quality opportunities.
- Generating new qualified leads through calling campaigns, email campaigns, and various social media means.
- Positioning our ITSM solution(s) to prospective leads based on their potential challenge(s). Uncovering/identifying needs.
- Understanding how to engage prospects quickly and build value immediately.
- Maintaining up-to-date Samanage product knowledge.
- Communicating consistently with Account Executives. Ability to share/receive constructive feedback on the quality of leads, expectations, and overall pipeline health.
- Ability to leverage tools like LinkedIn, Outreach, Salesforce.com, and Inside View to establish and build relationships in order to generate and qualify leads.
- Maintaining accurate data in Salesforce. Lead status should be correct at all times, and the appropriate information should be well documented under the right fields.
- Meet and exceed daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual lead generation targets with an emphasis on number of qualified leads passed to the sales team.
- Ability to embrace rejection and celebrate wins, no matter large or small.
- Ability to function in an agile, team oriented environment.
- Ambitious hunter who can seek out new business.
- Extremely motivated and driven with the ability to manage time and priorities effectively.
- Hold yourself accountable for meeting and exceeding daily/weekly/monthly quotas.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, self-enabler.
- Maintain a high daily activity level of outbound calls per day.
- Excellent communication skills and professional phone presence required.
- Establish a healthy pipeline by building relationships with “gatekeepers” and decision makers.
- 1-3 years of outbound calling experience.
- Experience working at a SaaS or related technology company a plus.
- Strong desire for growth.