Director, Demand Generation
Cary, North Carolina
Samanage, the Service Success Company, is the most reviewed and highest rated IT service desk vendor. Our team is dedicated to helping customers deliver a better and smarter service experience to their employees. Samanage is smart, easy to use, and inspires customers, small to large, to simplify complex tasks and automate services across an organization. With over 1,800 customers around the world, our software can be tailored to meet specific service needs.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Director, Demand Generation with experience in high-growth SaaS businesses. Reporting to the VP of Sales Strategy & Operations, this role will be instrumental in helping us to achieve our growth targets by developing, executing, and measuring demand generation programs. We’re in search of a go-getter who is passionate about driving ROI and pipeline value through integrated, end-to-end marketing programs.
You’ll be responsible for all of our demand generation programs -- overseeing the creation, conversion, quality, and velocity of inbound interest. Thinking about SEO, paid search, display, content syndication, inbound marketing, events, and beyond, you’ll be responsible for making sure we’re leveraging the right marketing mix to drive revenue growth. You’ll work very closely with both the marketing and sales teams to ensure high-value leads progress through the sales funnel.
- Develop & manage the strategy and lead the execution of integrated marketing programs
- Maintain demand generation budgets and optimize ROI across all channels
- Define KPIs for all acquisition campaigns and report on performance metrics
- Work with product & content marketing to drive the production of engaging content to feed nurture and lead generation programs
- Work with marketing operations to deliver the required technical, operational and analytical support to ensure and deliver continuous results
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Marketing, Business Administration/Mgmt or a related discipline, MBA a plus
- 7-10 years of marketing experience in demand generation, paid digital marketing, and/or integrated campaign development
- Experience working with Salesforce.com and Hubspot (or other marketing automation tools)
- Data-driven, analytical, and fact-based approach to making business recommendations and decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: the ability to speak knowledgeably, clearly and persuasively to a diverse range of audiences
- Ability to demonstrate prior work - creative, results-driven campaigns in particular
- Ability and desire to operate in a fast paced environment