Enterprise Account Executive
Cary, North Carolina
Samanage is the Service Success Company, providing the smartest IT service management software for companies large and small to deliver internal services to their employees. Samanage is a high-growth tech company with over 1.5 million users globally. Not only is our product award-winning, our Cary-based headquarters has been ranked a Best Place to Work by Triangle Business Journal for four consecutive years.
Samanage is growing fast and looking for a skilled Enterprise Account Executive to help with the increasing demand we're generating for our award winning ITSM/ITAM application. As part of our sales team, the Enterprise Account Executive's ultimate goal is to increase shareholder value through building relationships and showing our prospective customers the value behind Samanage.
Could you be our newest Account Executive?
- Does your dream job include working with an exceptional team of professionals who are disrupting an industry with solutions that amaze and delight customers?
- Are you a natural influencer who easily interacts with C-level executives as well as end users?
- Do you enjoy full lifecycle selling (including product demonstrations) and get excited by closing a deal knowing that you’ve solved a big problem for a customer?
- Are you a true team player who knows how to leverage the talent of the people around you to bring a deal home?
- Do you approach selling from an analytical perspective so that you are sure to spend your time on the right deals?
- Are you a veteran of the SaaS industry and familiar with how these software companies grow and win in the market?
If you answered “Yes!” to all of these questions, let’s be in touch. We’ll share our vision for the future and discover how you can be a part of it.
- 10+ years successful sales experience, including at least 5 years in SaaS sales
- History of developing and building strong customer relationships
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to working collaboratively and communicating effectively with other teams
- Exceptionally strong communication and writing skills
- Positive, winning attitude with hunter mentality
- CRM guru (Salesforce preference)
- Highly skilled and passionate deal-closer
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree