Front Desk Receptionist
Cary, North Carolina
Samanage is the Service Success Company, providing the smartest IT service management software for companies large and small to deliver internal services to their employees. Samanage is a high-growth tech company with over 1.5 million users globally. Not only is our product award-winning, but our Cary-based headquarters has been ranked a Best Place to Work by Triangle Business Journal for four consecutive years.
Samanage is growing quickly and looking for a motivated Receptionist to assist in ensuring that operations at our Cary, NC headquarters continues to run smoothly as we move up market. This role is a great opportunity for someone with excellent interpersonal communications skills to make a big impact at a growing company. Working on our People team, this person will wear a variety of hats in supporting C-level executives while being the first point of contact for all guests that visit that office.
Here’s some more about what you’ll do:
- Be a welcoming presence for visitors, ensuring they sign in and out properly during their visit
- Ensure that the office is neat and tidy
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and order more as necessary
- Stock food and drinks several times a day in all our office suites
- Enter purchase orders for the office, ensuring receipts are entered into our system in a timely manner
- Prepare outgoing mail and FedEx/UPS packages
- Coordinate company breakfast and lunches
- Run office errands as necessary
- Assist in other administrative and special projects as they come up
- Be able to work during the business hours of 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Minimum experience required for the job:
- 2+ years in a customer service or administrative assistant role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Enthusiastic/ upbeat personality
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- Knowledge of Google Suite and Netsuite a plus
Sound like an opportunity where you would thrive and grow? More importantly, could this be the right next step in reaching your career goals? Good! Let’s be in touch. We’ll share our vision for the future and discover how you can be a part of it.