Implementation Specialist - Network Discovery Products
Cary, North Carolina
Samanage, the Service Success Company, is the most reviewed and highest rated IT service desk vendor. Our team is dedicated to helping customers deliver a better and smarter service experience to their employees. Samanage is smart, easy to use, and inspires customers, small to large, to simplify complex tasks and automate services across an organization. With over 1,800 customers around the world, our software can be tailored to meet specific service needs.
Speaking of scalability, we're growing our product offerings and looking for a skilled Implementation Specialist like you to take us on the next steps in our journey.
As an Implementation Specialist for Network Discovery Products, you will work with customers implementing Samanage’s agentless scanning technologies.
Your ultimate goal is to provide world-class service to increase user adoption and maximize customer happiness. Our customers love us, so this challenge is a key to our success.
Here's some more about what you'll do and who you'll become:
- You will exceed customer expectations as you help the latest Samanage customers implement and maintain our Network Discovery solution to meet their business needs.
- You will become the person that our customers and Samanage stakeholders come to for advice on Network Discovery best practices.
- You will grow in your skills as you work with multiple customers with different environments and technologies, such as SCCM, SNMP, SSH, vCenter, and more.
- You will guide clients through Samanage best practices of effective asset management and CMDB practices.
- You will grow in your experience as an experienced software implementation specialist.
- You will coordinate with our Customer Success team to provide an unparalleled customer experience.
- You will help a cutting edge SaaS company continue to disrupt the ITSM industry.
- 3-5 years professional experience working with Network Infrastructure related products (routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, etc.) and with Networking and Internet Protocols (SNMP, TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, etc.)
- Strong presentation skills, working with customers and leading project calls
Does this sound like an opportunity where you can thrive and grow? More importantly, could this be the right next step in reaching your career goals? Good! Let’s be in touch. We’ll share our vision for the future and discover how you can be a part of it.