Marketing Operations Manager
Cary, North Carolina
SolarWinds' mission is to make IT look easy by arming technology pros with the solutions they need to solve today’s IT challenges. With more than 250,000 customers worldwide, SolarWinds users are loyal and passionate tech pros, and they depend on our products to solve their day-to-day IT management challenges quickly and easily.
SolarWinds Service Desk (Formally Samanage) is a cloud-based IT service management solution built to streamline the way IT provides support and delivers services to the rest of the organization. Due to our rapid growth, we offer career opportunities and currently we are seeking an experienced Marketing Operations Manager.
This role will be essential in the design, development, implementation, execution and performance reporting for the demand generation, lead nurturing, and sales development activities. He or she will clearly understand the lead acquisition, prospect development and sales processes. This role will help develop and build a best-in-class process for automation in the Marketing Automation System (MAS) and CRM to help run and track the marketing and sales processes. This is a key member of the marketing team and will own the marketing technology stack.
Ownership of data integrity, data management and reporting will be key components of this position. The ideal candidate should be passionate about data and will be responsible for ensuring that marketing data can be used effectively to drive decision making and business insights.
- Owns the management and implementation of the marketing stack -- which may include: MAS, relevant components of Salesforce, front-end data augmentation tools, predictive analytics, and any third party technologies influencing the marketing and sales process.
- Develops the tracking methodology and taxonomy to support reporting and measurement objectives. This would include accurately tracking source, media, channel, content, attribution, stage and status at the individual and aggregate level.
- Contributes to the execution of marketing campaigns by ensuring that tracking is implemented accurately and consistently and that MAS and SFDC logic supports required data flow and attribution.
- Develops and manages reporting to provide insight into performance of marketing programs, including cost per lead, lead to opp conversion rates, ROI and more. Identifies trends and insights based on the data.
- Monitors/manages data integrity and develops the methodology and protocols to maintain the integrity of the marketing and sales databases.
- Owns the training for marketing and sales development team members relating to the marketing stack and front end CRM components.
- Works collaboratively with sales operations, business operations and web team to ensure that processes are integrated correctly and QA’ed and deliver desired results.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing automation or marketing operations.
- 3-5 years of experience in SalesForce CRM (Admin Certification is a plus)
- Ideal candidate will have experience in HubSpot and Marketo
- Must have experience building automation and workflows and integrating CRM and marketing automation systems
- Must have experience in data management and data best practices
- Must have experience in developing front-end sales and marketing funnel reporting
- Basic coding skills are a plus
- Four year degree in marketing, technology or relevant experience
Does this sound like an opportunity where you can thrive and grow? More importantly, could this be the right next step in reaching your career goals? Good! Let’s be in touch. We’ll share our vision for the future and discover how you can be a part of it.