Product Analytics Specialist
Cary, North Carolina
At Samanage, we’re making work life better. This mission impacts everything we do, including how we share our story - who we are, what we do, and why we do it - with the prospects and customers we live to support. Their success is our success, and we love to be successful.
Samanage is enabling thousands of organizations worldwide to deliver a superior service experience to their employees. Samanage’s Service Platform makes it easy to continuously automate work processes and improve employee engagement and productivity. We are an agile company - this gives service providers in the company the ability to rapidly respond to ever-changing needs of the business and deliver the services that employees need to get work done.
We are at a classic point in our startup’s growth and maturity and it’s time for us to add an experienced Product Analytics Specialist who knows how to drive insights from data and can help us unlock its potential.
As a 100% SaaS company we want to dig deep into our platform and take data analytics to the next level by helping our product, marketing and sales teams gain insights into how our customers are using our products and how they grow the usage and adoption adoption of our platform.
- Build data driven product-insight definitions to meet the needs of the product, marketing and sales teams
- Evaluate, select and implement tools and technologies for product analytics
- Work closely with our product managers to help drive product improvements based on product usage insights
- Build reports for the different stakeholders in Samanage and enable them to make to leverage the product insights
- Assist in the development of capabilities and performance measurements.
- Respond to ad-hoc analytic requests
- 4+ years of data analytics or data science experience with at least 2 year of experience in a software product company
- Proven experience in building insights out of product usage data in SaaS environments.
- Proven background in analytics tools such PowerBI, Tableau, Pendo and Google Analytics
- Background in Enterprise Software and with the Enterprise market segment is a plus
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics or computer science. MBA is a plus.