Senior Manager, Customer Marketing
Cary, North Carolina
Samanage, the Service Success Company, is the most reviewed and highest rated IT service desk vendor. Our team is dedicated to helping customers deliver a better and smarter service experience to their employees. Samanage is smart, easy to use, and inspires customers, small to large, to simplify complex tasks and automate services across an organization. With over 1,800 customers around the world, our software can be tailored to meet specific service needs.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Customer Marketing with experience in high-growth SaaS businesses. Reporting to the Senior Director, Marketing, this role will be instrumental in helping us drive expansion revenue and improve retention within our customer base. You will work across Sales and Marketing to set and implement the strategy and constantly look for ways to further optimize processes and campaigns to achieve your goals.
- Drive adoption of our products across the IT team and different parts of the customer organization
- Works closely with the sales team to identify leading indicators of churn and create campaigns to improve customer adoption
- Collaborate with the Implementation team to continually improve the customer onboarding experience and optimize adoption
- Working with marketing to create and continually optimize segments and develop customer nurture tracks to improve retention and increase expansion revenue
- Own the strategy and execution of driving further adoption of our customer engagement, Samanage Success
- Own the strategy and execution of our local user groups, Samanage Service Success Roadshows
- Own the strategy and execution of our customer community
- Own the strategy and execution of our processes for driving customer reviews across major review sites
Ideal candidates will have the following attributes:
- Must be a self-starter who's driven and motivated to tackle challenges head on
- Great communication skills (not just speaking and writing, but listening)
- Ego-less confidence
- Excellent collaboration and diplomacy skills
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with tactical execution in an agile model
- Passionate about customers, markets, and the business
- Creative, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, persistent, optimistic attitude
- Enthusiasm for designing, developing, and marketing products that deliver real customer value
- Enjoyment of the challenges and opportunities created by the pace of change in SaaS markets
Does this sound like an opportunity where you can thrive and grow? More importantly, could this be the right next step in reaching your career goals? Good! Let’s get in touch. We’ll share our vision for the future and discover how you can be a part of it.