Senior Product Manager, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data Analytics
SolarWinds leads technology solutions to solve today’s IT challenges.
With more than 250,000 customers worldwide, SolarWinds users are loyal and passionate tech pros, and they depend on our products to solve their day-to-day IT management challenges quickly and easily.
SolarWinds Service Desk is a cloud-based IT service management solution built to streamline the way IT provides support and delivers services to the rest of the organization.
Join our exceptionally talented team that works every day in a unique, challenging, and fun environment.
We are looking for a Senior Product Management with experience in data analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence usages in software applications.
This role will be instrumental in helping us to set our strategy and roadmap in these innovative fields
You must possess a strategic understanding of business objectives and be creative and innovative enough to define what we build. A strong technical background is required to produce roadmaps and requirements while working closely with engineering, design and DevOps teams to drive implementation.
You will have the chance to utilize your experience in data analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence to define our product strategy, working in conjunction with highly motivated and talented product and solution product managers who produce products that run on your platform.
You should have a strong understanding of BI tools, extensibility, and how to harness the power of ML and AI in a software solution delivering tangible customer value.
- Product and technology leadership
- Requirements definition
- Roadmap and business case
- Competitive analysis
- Cross-functional leadership and collaboration
Ideal candidates will have the following attributes:
- Great communication skills (not just speaking and writing, but listening)
- Ego-less confidence
- Excellent collaboration and diplomacy skills
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with tactical execution in an agile model
- Passionate about customers, markets, and the business
- Creative, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, persistent, optimistic attitude
- Enthusiasm for designing, developing and marketing products that deliver real customer value
- Enjoyment of the challenges and opportunities created by the pace of change in SaaS markets
- Ability and desire to travel both nationally and internationally
- 5+ years of experience as product manager
- Understanding and proven record of using and implementing BI tools, ML and AI concepts into software products
- Prior experience in product management or technical leadership roles
- Understanding of agile development methodologies;
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills with the ability to address diverse audiences (e.g. Executives, Engineering, UX, Marketing, etc.)
- Passionate leader, self-motivated, multi-tasking, team player able to deal with pressure and lead in cross-functional settings
- Required: Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred