Strategic Customer Success Manager
Samanage is a leading provider of cloud-based service desk and asset management software that helps organizations manage their assets and respond quickly and efficiently to internal service requests. We are unique because our agile technology allows us to innovate fast, implement even faster, and deliver the lowest TCO in the industry. IT managers who work with Samanage enjoy a responsive, relevant, always-new solution that’s easy to use, and easy to love.
We are expanding our Customer Success Team in London, United Kingdom and seeking individuals in the role of Strategic Customer Success Manager. This is a key position with a focus on retention and expansion of our larger key customers and is responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with existing customers, identify organizational processes and how to apply best practices, and assist with overall adoption to drive value and increased usage. This is a great opportunity to work with a fast-growing team and to work with the latest online tools that support individual productivity. This is a high-volume, high-energy position that is essential in delivering unparalleled service to our exponentially growing customer base.
- Manage customer relationships after the implementation process has been completed.
- Identify new departmental stakeholders and build those relationships
- Become a product expert and be able to apply use cases to different business units and share business process best practices with customers.
- Schedule and conduct instructional calls with customers and provide ongoing assistance.
- Train and help users in their Samanage environment post implementation to drive adoption.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with existing customers.
- Record call details and manage subscription details in our Salesforce environment.
- Manage overall account health.
- Prepare renewal options and manage customer subscription end dates.
- Have a working knowledge of SaaS based IT terms to be able to speak to customers about our API, integrations, partnerships, and best practices within Samanage.
- Post and respond to posts on our community forum in order to share best practices, use cases, and upcoming features with our customer base.
- Help educate the customer base by hosting product webinars.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree or greater
- Minimum 5 years experience working in sales or account management
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Working knowledge of SaaS applications with previous experience in a technical environment
- Working knowledge of ITSM, ITAM, ITIL, workflow automations, service level management, and API based integrations preferred
- Team mentality with a desire for personal growth and expansion
- Key traits include customer service, technical proficiency, and a sales mentality