Raising the Bar: Change Management Calendar
ITIL Change management is a delicate process through which service providers make necessary changes and updates with minimal outages or disruption to business processes. To plan changes effectively, it’s important to understand change management fundamentals:
- Evaluating changes for benefits and potential impact
- Prioritizing the most important changes
- Avoiding change collisions
- Testing changes and creating a thorough deployment plan
- Updating any impacted systems
Since so much of the process consists of planning for these different aspects, the timeline for change rollouts becomes paramount. That’s why integrating a change management calendar can be so useful to the process. Not only is it important to utilize a calendar, but it helps to integrate with the tools familiar to the teams in your organization. Watch this video to learn how to build a Samanage changes right into the digital calendars you already use, whether its Google, Apple, Outlook, or another tool.