Toolkit: 5 Essential ITSM Best Practices and How to Implement Them
If you really think about it, every department in your organization is a service provider. Whether it’s IT managing a traditional help desk for break/fix tickets or HR fulfilling benefits changes, employees’ needs span departments. And employees shouldn’t have to worry about where to go for which request or service they need in order to get their jobs done.
In this webinar, we explain the shift in traditional service management toward that of employee service management — putting your employees’ needs first. Joey Brown, solutions product manager at Samanage, will show you how to implement five essential elements of service management to drive greater employee productivity and overall business value
What we’ll cover in this webinar:
- ITIL as a foundation for service design
- Establishing a robust knowledge base to expedite service delivery for repeat requests or incidents
- Self-service options to empower the modern employee
- Automations that enable efficiency for ticket routing, approvals, and more
- Building a service catalog to offer employees a menu of available services, regardless of which department is the provider
You’ll also see some real examples of these key functions of the service experience for both employees and service providers. Plus, learn how to bring the entire experience together through a one-stop shop employee service portal.
Complete the form to access the webinar on demand.
Senior Implementation Manager at Samanage
Joseph Brown works with a variety of organizations, large and small, across different industries, to implement ITSM best practices. He is an expert in building a customized service management strategy.