Employee Service is a Game Changer
In this webinar, we’ll show you how ITSM best practices like service catalog, incident management, and SLAs can drive positive business results beyond the IT department.
We’ll also introduce you to Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC), as they share how they uniquely began their journey with Samanage in the marketing department to handle the influx of requests coming in via emails and phone calls.
When Bob Gardner, Manager of PMO & IT, joined ACHC, he quickly recognized the value in providing employees with a streamlined service management solution that could enable seamless service delivery across multiple departments. From there, Gardner recognized the need to implement a robust solution for IT and then expanded into HR, facilities, and more.
What you’ll learn:
- How ACHC developed stakeholders across the entire organization
- Steps for defining requirements for service management to ensure strategic alignment
- Configuring and implementing an employee service management solution
- ROI and measurable results following go-live, including 50% service portal adoption and cutting the onboarding process in half
- How to measure and continually improve services
Fill out the form to access the webinar on demand
Manager of PMO & IT at ACHC
Bob Gardner is a PMP certified technology professional with a background in leadership, finance and project management. His focus as Manager of PMO and IT at ACHC is on advancing information technology governance to execute a secure and unyielding digital web presence.