Moving from Change Approval to Change Management
“Okay, it’s approved! I’m finished with the change management process.”
Have you ever heard, or even said, that? The reality is that this is how many organizations operate. While they may think they are following change management processes, they are actually just approving changes without the follow through required under the ITIL best practices. It’s not just about approving a change, but managing it through the process and ensuring that you have a plan in place for any kind of disruption or deployment that is required.
In this webinar, Anthony Orr will explain how you can be agile when it comes to changes while still incorporating thoughtful coordination and communication under a change management structure.
You’ll also learn:
- What is a change? And what is change management?
- What are the typical change issues organizations encounter?
- How can change management improve service delivery?
- How are processes connected?
- What does a typical change management process look like?
Complete the form to view the webinar on demand.