Streamlining Service Management Through Platform Extensibility
If you couldn’t attend one of our in-person Service Success Roadshows, we’ve got you covered! In this virtual Service Success Roadshow, DPR Construction leaders explain how they customized their Samanage Service Platform to track, deliver, and refresh the latest technology for their employees providing the highest level of services. Plus, they’ll share insights on how they’ve automated workflows through integrations with the tools they use for onboarding and offboarding.
What you will learn in this webinar:
- High-level trends in service management
- How employee service management helps streamline service delivery and enhance the employee experience
- DPR Construction’s process for supporting a scaling organization
- Examples of using integrations to drive automations across their human resources (HR) platform and generating shipping FedEx shipping labels
- Benefits of a unified service and asset management platform
Fill out the form to view the free webinar on demand.
Endpoint Engineer, DPR Construction
Carter is an Endpoint Engineer at DPR Construction. He has designed many of the automated processes DPR uses to manage assets, consolidate data, and deliver service to employees across the globe.
Business Analyst, DPR Construction
Shantel is a Business Analyst within the DPR Construction IT Team. She is responsible for integrations that help DPR order, track, and assign technology assets to users and work sites.
Asset Manager, DPR Construction
Margarethe is the leader of DPR Construction's Global IT team. She implemented both the service management and asset management strategy at DPR.