The Path From IT Service Management to Employee Service Management
Service management is traditionally viewed as a set of best practices specific to IT. While it’s true that IT service management has had a major impact on IT support and service delivery, the same strategy can work throughout the organization to cover the entire employee experience.
In partnership with Service Desk Institute (SDI) during the 2018 SDI Shine conference, Kevin Jonkergouw, General Manager – EMEA at Samanage, shares insights in this free on-demand webinar on the path from IT service management (ITSM) to employee service management.
What you will learn in this webinar:
- What is employee service management?
- The service management journey, from incident management to the service catalog and automations
- The future of service management
- Industry data showcasing how the employee experience contributes directly to business success
- Real use cases for how to expand service management to departments outside of IT, including streamlining the employee onboarding process
Fill out the form to view the free webinar on demand.
General Manager, Samanage EMEA
Kevin Jonkergouw is the general manager of the Samanage EMEA locations. He is experienced in service management use cases and using the Samanage application to achieve unique business goals.