Understanding Incident Management from an ITIL Perspective
Effective incident management follows the ITIL best practices framework to prevent the disruption of business operations, security, and employee functions. In addition to being proactive, incident management also is key to investigating why incidents happen even when precautions and controls are put in place.
Improving performance of the incident management process to support better employee experiences is key to IT service support continuity and overall business success.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What is incident management and why should you do it
- Key incident management activities and processes
- How to keep employees productive in the event of a service outage
- Enabling activities that support incident management
- The difference between major and critical incidents
- Analyzing key aspects of reporting and decision support
- How to integrate incident management with business value
Complete the form to watch the webinar on demand.
Anthony Orr has 30 years of experience in various IT strategy, managerial, consulting and advisory positions. He is also one of the authors of “ITIL Lifecycle Suite, v3 Edition 2011”, author of “ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC),” and other publications as well as a senior examiner for “ITIL Lifecycle Suite, v2 and v3, Edition 2011” and Cyber-Resilience certification examinations.