ITSM Projects: 10 Mistakes You’re Probably Making
There’s always room to improve in IT service management (ITSM). That’s why the final stage of the ITIL service cycle is continuous service improvement (CSI). But where is the right place to focus your strategy?
Learn about the most common areas that organizations fall short in service delivery, including:
- Neglecting ITIL best practices
- Failing to train IT staff
- Omitting technology’s role in the business
- Failing to plan and prepare personnel for changes
- Limiting IT service to only technology
- Forgetting the most important factor: the customer
We’ve listed the top ten reasons in this document to help you avoid the mistakes that others have made. By understanding the goals of your service desk and how it impacts both the business and the individual employees, you’ll be equipped to measure and improve in critical areas.
Download this white paper to discover the 10 biggest mistakes happening in ITSM projects, and avoid these common pitfalls.