On-Demand IT Asset Management: What It Is, Why You Need It, & How You Can Benefit
As businesses operate on a broader, more global scale, IT assets are often purchased, implemented, and maintained by different departments in remote locations.
How can your organization keep up with a constantly growing and increasingly fragmented technology landscape? With a cloud-based, SaaS IT asset management solutions, you you gain greater control over your IT assets.
In this white paper, we’ll show you how on-demand IT asset management can help you:
- Better manage computer hardware and software
- Correlate assets to contracts and financial records such as software licenses and equipment leases
- Detect and prevent IT and regulatory risks to their various technology components
- Streamline and simplify maintenance
- Reduce related expenses, improve asset utilization, and maximize the positive impact IT has on the business and its bottom line
“Understanding how various applications and systems affect activities, you can better align applications with the needs and objectives, ensuring that systems and infrastructures support the corporate mission and goals in the most effective way possible.”
Download this white paper to learn what on-demand IT asset management is, why you need it, and the benefits it offers.