Smart Questions for Your SaaS Vendor
You’ve decided to move to the cloud with a SaaS service management solution, but there are some things you need to know before you choose a vendor.
Before you sign on the dotted line, make sure you understand the following attributes of your solution:
- Is it single or multi-tenant?
- How will it keep your data secure?
- How can you export or recover data?
- What’s the uptime and backup plan for a catastrophic event?
- What type of support will you receive?
- How are new features introduced?
- How well will this solution integrate with other technologies in your organization?
- Does our subscription cover everything you’d like to use?
- What options do you have for contract length?
Once you understand the implications of all of these attributes, you’ll be prepared to start your trial periods. If you can find satisfactory answers to all of these questions, you have the right fit for your organization.
Download this white paper to learn about the ten specific areas of SaaS that are important to consider during the vendor selection process.