Facilities managementService Desk
A service desk to drive new levels of efficiency for facilities management.
Ticket management is just as important for office site security as it is for ensuring proper network access. Both have the ability to negatively impact an employee’s day. So, why are these critical work orders landing in other incident queues or a combination of spreadsheets, phone calls, and emails?
Empower your facilities management team with a service management solution that allows them to streamline operations and automate processes. With efficient work order management, your facilities department can deliver new levels of efficiency, while ensuring your employees have a safe, clean, and comfortable work environment.
Shift from reactive to proactive by properly prioritizing and scheduling work orders.
Provide services 24x7, giving employees the ability to submit requests anytime, anywhere.
Achieve full lifecycle management of your major assets and most important resources.
Maintain safety and regulatory compliance, ensuring a healthier workplace for your employees.
Enable your facilities team to easily work from the field.
- Consolidate all facilities activities into a single location, allowing you to prioritize, schedule, and allocate resources
- Plan and schedule preventative maintenance, automatically ensuring your assets are safe and functioning properly
- Use robust auditing capabilities to measure and report on progress, key milestones, and resource utilization
Give employees a single portal to make requests and track the status.
- Provide employees with the type of technology that works best for them to submit requests
- Increase transparency with your employees by delivering regular status updates for the service requested
- Automate and route work orders to the proper members of your team to ensure the job gets done quickly
Continuously improve by predicting problems and preventing unwanted issues.
- Create process efficiency through workflows, routings, and approvals
- Set reminders for repetitive tasks and quickly get notified of urgent requests
- Anticipate and resolve issues before they impact employees or the organization
“Whether somebody needs a parking decal, a building access code, or to have their badge updated so they can access a building that they normally don't, they get their requests through Samanage.”