A service desk for critical healthcare initiatives and seamless service experiences.
The healthcare industry is under increasing pressure to improve patient care while reducing costs and improving security. IT supports all of these while helping doctors, nurses, administration, and all of the employees in between, get their work done in more efficient and effective ways.
And, when we consider the vast array of systems and devices - from medical equipment, mobile technologies, and key applications - it’s more important than ever to build an effective service management strategy. Samanage delivers employee service management solutions that drive next-generation services and greater productivity throughout the organization. In healthcare there isn’t time to be bogged down with technology, you need a way to manage, monitor, plan, and implement efficiently.
Manage equipment, mobile technologies, and key applications
Modernize the employee experience
Break down silos preventing service quality
Automate service operations
Focus on Patient Care, Deliver World Class Service
- Deliver world-class patient care and customer service
- Prioritize and resolve critical technology issues before employees are affected
- Streamline point-of-care and other patient-facing processes through an easy-to-use, customizable workflow engine that requires no special coding
Streamline Processes, Optimize Resources
- Gain immediate control of your employee service needs across the organization and capture new insights and opportunities for improvement
- Give employees a single destination to place requests and track the status of their service requests through the employee service portal
- Easily integrate with electronic health records (EHR) and other healthcare solutions for centralized governance and oversight
Maximize Uptime, Reduce Unplanned Downtime
- ITIL-ready, to help you streamline service management processes from incident and problem, to change and release management
- Incident management to prevent the interruption of business processes or other IT services
- Create more time and resources to help people stay healthy, which of course, is the ultimate goal
“If we didn’t have a service portal, we would have had to increase our staff, otherwise people would be on hold for too long. Even when you look at personal habits, I’d much rather go and enter a request into a system than wait on the phone for 20 minutes.”