Human resourcesService Desk
Employees are happier with easier communication on a service desk for HR.
As a human resources (HR) professional, the happiness of the employees within your organization is critical to your success. But, more often than not, you are relying on a combination of spreadsheets, phone calls, and emails to support their requests and needs, which creates a less than optimal employee service experience.
By providing employees with a single destination for all HR related services, Samanage relieves the frustration that comes with hunting down requests. This gives your employees a modern experience that increases service quality while automating service operations.
Use technology to provide visibility and seamless interactions for employees.
Consolidate all HR related services within one service platform for all of your employees.
Optimize how service requests are routed to establish a feeling of value for every employee.
Proactively pinpoint areas that need attention and remove process bottlenecks.
Give employees a single destination to place requests and track the status.
- Centralize service requests into a single location that is available for all employees 24×7
- Proactively give employees a status of their service requests
- Streamline the branding, design, and experience for your employees
Increase employee productivity and satisfaction with fast, seamless services from HR.
- Create automated, custom services that your employees want and need, such as onboarding and offboarding services
- Measure and report on progress, while capturing new insights and opportunities for improvement
- Automate manual and repetitive tasks through workflows, routing, and automatic approvals
Improve the employee experience by predicting problems and preventing unnecessary issues.
- Close the communication gap between departments, management, and employees
- Develop HR service processes that showcase efficiency, consistency, and accuracy for every employee
- Ensure you’re meeting legal compliance by documenting all activities with a robust audit trail
"Our HR team now initiates the new employee process, saving them a lot of time because they would have to do it in six or seven systems. Now, they can basically create an incident which delegates everything, including tasking things that they need to do."