IT Audit Solutions
Knowing which IT assets you have and how they are used has become a challenge in today’s complex and ever evolving IT infrastructure.A typical IT infrastructure has many different assets, and new IT projects are deploying additional assets to support the business objectives. Maintaining an updated inventory of your PC workstations and software can help reduce the cost of administering your IT assets, improve security, and ensure you are always ready for your next IT audit. Start Free Trial
IT Audit Challenges
As your organization grows, so does your technological landscape — making it challenging to keep track of hardware inventory across multiple office locations and IT platforms. Some of these challenges include:
- Knowing which assets you have, where they are, and their configuration.
- Easily audit your hardware assets and accounting for all your IT assets.
- Tracking changes to your assets, such as new computers or software installations.
- Planning IT migrations and new IT projects.
- Correlating IT assets against business financial records such as contracts and licenses.
Benefits of IT Audit
With a robust IT service management solution, you can more easily and efficiently manage your IT assets in one location so you’re prepared anytime an IT audit arises. Some of the benefits that Samanage offers for IT auditing include:
- Reduce IT costs by better managing and administrating your IT assets.
- Ensure software compliance by knowing what you have and what you use.
- Align IT with business goals to support business decisions such as purchasing or renewals.
- Improve productivity by empowering the IT team to easily track and manage assets and their changes.
- Detect unauthorized and illegal software by adopting a software usage policy and easily detecting any policy deviations and existence of illegal software.
Samanage Service Platform license compliance management solutions allow you to easily manage software purchases. Stay on top of upcoming renewals, send notifications to stakeholders, reconcile software licensing, and proactively manage contract terms and renewals.