Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) refers to the process-based practice that intends to align IT services with the needs of the enterprise while providing value to customers, and in the case of internal IT departments, to enterprise employees. Good ITSM involves using the ITIL best practice framework to focus on the delivery of end-to-end services.
Auditing ITSM is based on analyzing four key performance indicators:
• Growth and value: tracking revenue growth and comparing to investment and utilization.
• Budget adherence: optimizing the use of available funds and avoiding unnecessary expenditures.
• Risk impact: identifying and evaluating the consequences of risks taken or avoided.
• Effectivity of communication: examining customer feedback and gauging customer satisfaction and awareness.
• The best way to keep your ITSM within the ITIL best practice framework is to use an effective help desk or service desk management software. An online or SaaS system, with the appropriate tools, is the most efficient ITSM solution.
With Samanage’s cloud-based ITSM software you can use a modern, web-based solution to simplify and automate daily IT tasks. The following are some of the benefits of the Samanage online Service Desk.
Get cloud-based ITSM
Get an instant snapshot of your cloud service desk and customize your view to monitor the issues that matter most to you and your organization.