I already have an Inventory Management tool, why should I use Samanage?
Samanage may not replace your traditional inventory management system. Samanage IT Asset Management is focused on providing everything that is required to manage IT hardware and software assets. It provides functionality such as analyzing your IT assets in real time and highlighting areas requiring your immediate attention. In addition, it allows you to manage Other IT Assets such as routers, switches, hubs, printers, monitors, etc. Some customers also elect Samanage to manage and control non-IT assets.
- Helps you to organize, manage and track all your IT agreements, restrictions, expiration terms and renewal schedules. This includes contracts, service agreements, leases and software licenses (traditional or “on-demand”).
- Constantly detects asset risks and license compliance gaps by comparing inventory information against licenses and agreements.
- Lets you define software usage policies and enforces them for you, alerting you of any policy deviations across your IT enterprise.
- Automates and optimizes processes and tasks relating to assets management.
- Brings you the benefits of the Cloud. With Samanage, there is no software to manage or maintain locally, no expensive servers to provision and manage, and no software to deploy, maintain or upgrade – it’s all done for you.